Saturday, February 4, 2012

As a sales manager for a small software company, is an 09 Audi A4 too flashy for me to drive?

There is a fine balance between too flashy a car and too dumpy a car.



Too flashy gives the impression that your company is raking in profits from - where else? Customers! They would be more likely to negotiate much harder for lower prices.



Too dumpy gives the impression that you are not professional. Or that your company is in financial difficulty so they cannot give you a decent car.



I have been in your position, and a good compromise for me was a used Mercedes ( 1999 E320 ). I kept it in great shape and never had a complaint from anyone.As a sales manager for a small software company, is an 09 Audi A4 too flashy for me to drive?NoAs a sales manager for a small software company, is an 09 Audi A4 too flashy for me to drive?I can't believe you are asking this question? Who are you worried about offending? Perhaps you are trying to impress us all with the car choice you want to make?



It doesn't matter what you drive as a sales manager only the results your team has.

No comments:

Post a Comment