Sunday, February 26, 2012

My car stalled out in a puddle of water, now it won't start. Help? 1997 Audi A4 Quattro?

I have a 1997 Audi A4 Quattro that stalled out in a very deep water a couple of weeks ago. I would think at this point it has dried out. I haven't removed anything. Car has power but it I can't get it to crank. Any pointers?My car stalled out in a puddle of water, now it won't start. Help? 1997 Audi A4 Quattro?Pull spark plugs and distributor cap turn motor over a few times let sit with hood up 15-20min, put back together start motor....... sorry over look that cranking issue check your starter wires for any looseness or corrosion was this rain water or overflow from river creek... if so contacts on starter may have corrosion. Being that the starter is so low to the ground you may have sunk it also have some one try to turn it over while tapping on the starter with a hammer (not hard) and also check for any blown fuses pertaining to your starter hope this helpsMy car stalled out in a puddle of water, now it won't start. Help? 1997 Audi A4 Quattro?Puddle or very deep water? Which is it goofy?My car stalled out in a puddle of water, now it won't start. Help? 1997 Audi A4 Quattro?you have an eletrical problem

No comments:

Post a Comment