Sunday, February 26, 2012

I have an audi a4, the battery has gone completely flat and I can't open any of the doors?

I need to open the door to reach the bonnet release so I can charge the battery again - Any ideas how I do this without breaking the window?I have an audi a4, the battery has gone completely flat and I can't open any of the doors?Lol at the coat hanger suggestion, impossible with deadlocked doors.



As said use the key on the fob, thats what it is designed for.I have an audi a4, the battery has gone completely flat and I can't open any of the doors?
Has the baterry in the key gone too? have that changed and you should be able to. If still no change, call a machanic and they can open it without breaking the windowI have an audi a4, the battery has gone completely flat and I can't open any of the doors?open the door manually with the key instead of electrically with the buttonI have an audi a4, the battery has gone completely flat and I can't open any of the doors?
Your key should open the drivers door or the passenger one.I have an audi a4, the battery has gone completely flat and I can't open any of the doors?open door manually with the keyI have an audi a4, the battery has gone completely flat and I can't open any of the doors?
use the key in the front door
you can pay hundreds for a locksmith. No one wants an audi. Just do what needs to be done. Break the window. And plastic bag it. People won't ask questions. They will see its an audi and know.

No comments:

Post a Comment