Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where can I get performance parts for my Audi 80 Cabriolet? Exhaust and suspension.?

I'm havign real trouble trying to get these parts for my Audi. No where seems to do performance exhausts and the cheapest suspesion kits I can find are about 拢500! I've seen a company on Ebay based in Germany who sell a full kit for 拢189 but that seems a bit too cheap and I dont know if they will be any good or not. Does anyone recomend anywhere?Where can I get performance parts for my Audi 80 Cabriolet? Exhaust and suspension.?Eurocar or German Swedish and French are the main players in UK for such parts. I have been down this avenue myself with a few Golf GTI in the past. I would suggest that 拢500 will not buy you anything better than what is fitted to your car by the manufacturer.......... food for thought !!Where can I get performance parts for my Audi 80 Cabriolet? Exhaust and suspension.?I think LG meant Europarts.

No comments:

Post a Comment