Sunday, February 26, 2012

Should I buy a new VW GTI, or an old Audi A4?

I can afford either car. I really like the hatchback convenience and fun factor of the 2007 VW GTI, but I've always liked the older Audi A4(1997-2001), and found a clean one for a great price. I can't decide and would love some great input. ThanksShould I buy a new VW GTI, or an old Audi A4?i drive an 04 GTI VR6 and let me tell you that it is a FUN car.....im sure that the 07 GTI is probably the same...now i dont know if you are more for speed or more for luxury but if you're for speed the new GTI can keep up with my car no problem and im running a 2.8L V6 the new gti is a 2.0L turbocharged with 197HP i forgot how much torque but knowing vw its probly not less than 180lbft...if the A4 you're looking at is a 1.8T, it has the same engine as the 99-04 GTI with a 1.8L turbocharged engine...if its the A4 2.8L then it has the 12v 2.8L V6 which is pretty much the same engine as my car......but if it was up to me i would definately get the 07 GTI get it manual too if you really want to have fun!! neways if you want check out my car at

www.cardomain.com/brasilisnumba1Should I buy a new VW GTI, or an old Audi A4?
Audi has 5 valves per cylinder versus 4 for the run of the mill VW's (not to mention all the cheap Japanese crap). I'm not knocking VW, they are a fine car, but that extra valve per cylinder with the Audi makes it a rocketship above an beyond.

Report Abuse

Should I buy a new VW GTI, or an old Audi A4?BUY ONE FLAT OUT , AND FINANCE THE OTHER.LET YOUR GIRL DRIVE ONE.Should I buy a new VW GTI, or an old Audi A4?
I love my 2001 A6 - it's sexy, fast %26amp; gets a LOT of ATTENTION. If that's what you're looking for, get the Audi!!!



By the way, it's great in the snow....if you're in a region where that's a problem.



;-)Should I buy a new VW GTI, or an old Audi A4?Economically...GTI

Sexy appeal...Audi



but I like VWs over so I'd get the GTIShould I buy a new VW GTI, or an old Audi A4?
i think WV because the Audi have 10 ears or 5 and.........
I recommend an Audi 2001 or newer with a NON turbo engine. The turbocharged ones have some issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment