Thursday, February 23, 2012

My wife wants me to buy an Audi a6 but i could afford a used 911?

I need a new car and looked at an a6 which in my spec comes to about 拢35000 but my local porsche dealer has a lovely used 911 carrera for a similar price. which should i get, and how do i convince her that a 911 is practical - the kids can go in her car....My wife wants me to buy an Audi a6 but i could afford a used 911?Ditch the wife, buy the Porsche!!My wife wants me to buy an Audi a6 but i could afford a used 911?
hell yeah man, get the kids in her car and take the porche, it is nice, an A6 is pretty nice too. U gotta think practical, depends what your wife drives. If she has a big family car, get the porche, a little treat for the family and yourself who im sure has worked hard to provide for your family. i think the porche would be good for you.My wife wants me to buy an Audi a6 but i could afford a used 911?get an a6 with the v8 and u'll be just as quick even with the kids in the backMy wife wants me to buy an Audi a6 but i could afford a used 911?
A 911 is a practical daily driver. I use it for groceries and minor things. Let her know that it's for her too and the 2nd car is for the family. In reality it's your car but she will feel more involved/My wife wants me to buy an Audi a6 but i could afford a used 911?Just assess which would be the most useful vehicle for they are so completely different. One is a large family car with plenty of power and reasonably cheap to run whilst the other is an out and out sports car with high running costs and more useful as a second car. We have a A4 Avant diesel as the family car and a TT for fun and our requirements are totally met.My wife wants me to buy an Audi a6 but i could afford a used 911?
well i suppose this is where the men and women divide well from a practical point the audi is obv more practical due to size and the porsche is it going to be used as often as a second big car would be i.e are you going to use it as much as the landy if it gonna be a weekend car get the porsche treat yourself and convince its for her too enjoy too so you can have more away nights from the children.

No comments:

Post a Comment