Sunday, February 26, 2012

How much Is it to lease an Audi s5 and how much is a payment per month in Michigan?

I'll find out on saturday, I want to get one too, i'm sure at least it's like a 600 per month with some down payment :(. I havent' made up my mind yet between the S5 or the BMW 335is. If the S5 is too expensive you can consider the A5 with the S-Line package very indentical but a lot cheaper becasue of the engine difference.How much Is it to lease an Audi s5 and how much is a payment per month in Michigan?I am going to give you some tips in how to figure this out.



1- Negotiate the price with the dealer and reach a consensus

2- How much money or trade equity are you putting down

3- Term of lease

4- Mileage per year

5- When you get that figured, you will have your answer.



Oh and one more thing, you will need comprehensive insurance, and the policy has to be written so that replacement is the amount for what the car goes for new.

No comments:

Post a Comment