Thursday, February 23, 2012

Decision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?

I would like to change my car, but no way I will get a brand new one, so I'm considering a used diesel car for economy, co2 emissions, etc Has anyone owned these models and what do you think is the better deal in terms of maintenance, running costs ??



Many thanks for your advice.Decision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?We have owned 6 A4's that have served us extremely well.

Not one of them has been in the garage other than for a service and the part exchange value has been marvellous. All have been diesel saloons or avants and the running costs have been relatively low. I have never owned a Honda but have had trial runs and I can honestly say that I would prefer an Audi.Decision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?
I'd have the Honda. It looks nicer, will probably be more reliable, cheaper to run, and better equipped than the Audi. It also has a much better ride than the very stiffly sprung Audi, and it has one of the few Diesel engines I'd be happy to drive, smooth, powerful and much quieter than the rattly VW/Audi TDi units. It'll probably keep it's resale value better too.Decision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?years from now, you would be happier with the reliability of the Honda. I promise
Audi A4, A fantastic car and soooo comfortable. I travel up and down the country for work. It makes little noise and I dont know its an experienceDecision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?The Audi is a high quality car, however there specification is very poor. The Honda has a much higher specification and the engine is bullet proof.

Ja.Decision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?
I would expect the honda to win on maintenance, fuel oeconomy and lack of pretension. I'd be embarrassed in an audi.
No question about it.........Honda every time.Decision Help me decide a 3 to 4 year old Audi A4 or Honda Accord diesel?
only thing l would say is check over a diesel with great care....if you get a nail...they can be dreadful
Well i know for sure the Audi A4 is verrry expensive to fix and maintain. The after market parts for Honda are far less expensive than the Audi. However you are not really comparing Apples and Apples. If I was in your shoes I would get a Volkswagen Jetta TI diesel the sticker price should be much more friendlier and they are this is the same car mechanically and the Audi and far less expensive. The bad side of that is the Volks uses Audi parts. What is important Money up front or repairing???
Both good but the Honda has less class, really a Japanese Mondeo. The Honda i slikely to be very reliable but would not agree they are cheap to have service.

Personally I would go for the Audi, it will always have some class. the diesel engine is good and will last and is economical.

No comments:

Post a Comment