Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I just bought a Audi A4 2000, What feedback can you give me about this type of car?

I'm 19 years old and just got it last night from the dealer. It is really nice and I like but since I was always into Hondas, Toyotas, and Nissans I don't really know much about this cars.I just bought a Audi A4 2000, What feedback can you give me about this type of car?great car is well taken care of

this has everything you need (you have A LOT of homework and reading to do ):



http://www.audiworld.com/forum/a4.html



change the oil more often than what the manuf recommends 10kmi intervals. take good care of it it will take great care of you .. one of the safest cars you can get.!I just bought a Audi A4 2000, What feedback can you give me about this type of car?
Maintenance is expensive and must be done as the manufacturer recommends.I just bought a Audi A4 2000, What feedback can you give me about this type of car?my dad has one and theyre freaking nice. buttttt they require quite a bit of matinence... but the car is awesome
It is a much better finished car than the Jap cars but maintaince costs will be greater.Make sure you use the oil spec as in your handbook synthetic is much preferred.You do not mention mileage cam belts should be changed at 60,000 or 3 yrs.I think you will prefer the driving experience better than your past car.Buy a workshop manual its well worth the few $ it costs.Own and work on Audi in UK.I just bought a Audi A4 2000, What feedback can you give me about this type of car?they can be problematic but make sure you take care of it. i was 19 once so i know how most 19 year olds drive. dont have your foot in it all the time and take it around corners at 40mph. it true they are not as reliable as hondas and toyotas but i think they are a much more refined car and very nice if you, again, take care of it. if you dont, be prepared to dish out some cash.I just bought a Audi A4 2000, What feedback can you give me about this type of car?
You will like the build quality and driving dynamics better than the Japanese brands. They are more expensive to maintain but are worth the extra money. learn to do your own oil changes if you don't already and find a good independent mechanic its much cheaper than the dealer. For the cost of oil i would change it every 5000 miles its cheep insurance and you engine will thank you use full synthetic (especially if you have the 1.8T)
screw the jap crap, Audi all the way, only if you have the money to maintain it thoughI just bought a Audi A4 2000, What feedback can you give me about this type of car?
I have a 2001 A4 and it's been a total nightmare. I bought it with 46K miles on it about 2 or 3 years ago. I have replaced 3 headlights, the taillight, the battery, various meters, the airbag, the transmission, the timing belt, the brakes, the wheel bearings, and now something else is clanking away. I had a 1990 Acura Integra up until 2001 and had no problems aside from regular maintenance. Next car, I'm going back to Japan...

No comments:

Post a Comment