Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anyone have any thoughts on the Audi A6 Avant wagon?

I have been looking at the MBZ GL450 and the Lexus GX 470, but a friend suggested I consider the Audi AWD wagon as well, for all-wheel drive with much better fuel economy. Any thoughts on any of these three would be appreciated.Anyone have any thoughts on the Audi A6 Avant wagon?Thanks for asking this question! I am looking at buying a 1998 A6 wagon myself and wondered about it's reputation. So far my investigation has shown an overall satisfaction with the car but a dissatisfaction with the level of dealer service and the cost of dealer service. Gas mileage has been cited as average the acceleration as dull.

For me it is a sharp looking car and highly rated for safety. I need to occasionally haul large items and a pick up/SUV is no longer really needed nor comfortable.Anyone have any thoughts on the Audi A6 Avant wagon?
I would never buy a foreign vehicle even if it was better. People now days don't have principles.Anyone have any thoughts on the Audi A6 Avant wagon?for questions on the wagon go to www.audiworld.com most of the people on there have either driven or owned all the vehicles you are listing. I prefer the Audi over all but the Lexus is the most reliable. Audi is the safest.Anyone have any thoughts on the Audi A6 Avant wagon?
I would consider buying the Audi because its such a sexier car than the others. I think the sedan looks better than the avant personally.Anyone have any thoughts on the Audi A6 Avant wagon?I think the Audi is the better of the three vehicles as well, yes the Lexus is the most reliable but in the long run the Audi offers the most. Its worth the extra expense in maintenance.

No comments:

Post a Comment