Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What car should I get an audi a5 or a mercedes-benz c350?

I have come across to cars and there both very nice I just don't know what to choose because there both nice and the same speed.What car should I get an audi a5 or a mercedes-benz c350?Get the mercedes audis can be really junkyWhat car should I get an audi a5 or a mercedes-benz c350?
Go with the Benz. Audi's repair costs are absolutely ridicules. My old S4 was insane just to like do the shocks on it cost just outrageous. benz's are not that bad at all.What car should I get an audi a5 or a mercedes-benz c350?I love cars and deal in them. They are both great cars but I would go for the Audi as less people have it, it is cheaper to maintain than the Merc and I would be very surprised if it didn't come out in a cabrio version soon. Also, it looks great when you switch the head lights on as the little bulbs of light (on the front light headlights) up and make it look mean!

Also, check this promo video out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAs30ur3d鈥?/a>What car should I get an audi a5 or a mercedes-benz c350?
The A5 is a stunning vehicle, with nothing else that looks similar, and it's a good performer with traditional German feel. The Benz looks too much like the new Accord. A5 is definately the way to go.What car should I get an audi a5 or a mercedes-benz c350?C series are for women. Go with the Audi.

its hotttt!What car should I get an audi a5 or a mercedes-benz c350?
I would go with the C-Class without question. You can find tech specs, interior/exterior photos, safety info and a bunch of other C-Class info at the link below.



There are 9 different posts, so I am linking to the articles list page, half way down the page is where the C-Class stories start.



http://www.emercedesbenz.com/Jan07/page2鈥?/a>



A must read if you are giving any thought to buying a Mercedes.



Hope this help you in making a decision.
I'd say go for the Audi just because i have one and i think its the nicest thing i have ever driven

No comments:

Post a Comment