Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Looking to replace the ash tray in my 2002 Audi A4?

The ash tray in my back seat is broken and the dealership wants like $250 to replace it. Does anyone know where I could look either online or elsewhere to find a new one? Thanks!Looking to replace the ash tray in my 2002 Audi A4?here are some sites that dismantle and part out Audis you should be able to get one from one of these places relatively cheap. i have used shokan before and they have a huge selection of used Audi parts.Looking to replace the ash tray in my 2002 Audi A4?Same thing happened to my son's 2002 A4 and the dealer wanted the same price to replace it, $250, overly overcharged for a broken ashtray?



If it's going cost you $250, just leave it alone the way it is, Save your money. Even if you can find it on line, it won't be cheap either and you won't get the genuine part. You can try junkyard but I doubt you'd find one.

No comments:

Post a Comment