Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How much will insurance be ~about~ for a 2001 Audi a6 if I'm a 19 yr old female??

Yeah I know it differs from place to place, company to company, history, and everything. I just need an estimate. How much will insurance be ~about~ for a 2001 Audi a6 if I'm a 19 yr old female??A lot.... :)



Considering you are a FT student with atleast an average of "B" grade, working PT, living in DC, Single, driving your Audi only 12000 miles per year, and insuring with Gieco, you will be paying between 1400 and 1500 dollars per 6 months, with 500 dollars deductibles. Now the rates can go up or down if you change your deductibles. The higher the deductibles the lower the rate. Also it depends on where you live too.

Hope this helps. How much will insurance be ~about~ for a 2001 Audi a6 if I'm a 19 yr old female??Phone an Insurance Company, Call an Insurance Agent (he can check many companies at once) , Get an online quote.. PS - What country are you ?How much will insurance be ~about~ for a 2001 Audi a6 if I'm a 19 yr old female??

I've gone through the same thing -- still a bit painful,here is the resource help me a lot.http://insurance.free-onlinetip.info/insurance-for-free.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment