Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which Audi should I buy? I am getting one from my parents and I was thinking the Audi TTS.?

I am getting a new Audi. My aunt owns a dealership and we get good deals on Audis. I was wondering for any feedback on Audi cars. I think I want the TTS black convertable, but I am no expert.Which Audi should I buy? I am getting one from my parents and I was thinking the Audi TTS.?If you're in the U.S. - the TTS is a spunky car, gets good gas mileage, looks tight, sounds cool etc. chicks love it. the A5/S5 is a beast in coupe or cabriolet form. It looks AMAZING. The A5's stock engine is pretty boring though. The S4 is a great car, Car and Driver #1 last year. Gets good fuel economy, drives like a boss.



If you have a ton of money to throw around, the A6 3.0T is a lovely car.Which Audi should I buy? I am getting one from my parents and I was thinking the Audi TTS.?
The Audi TTS is a fast and rapid coupe, but it is quite small and the ride is firm.

My dad owns one; it is quite a joy to drive.



The A6 is also a great alternative to consider. The A6 is of course a more laid back choice to the TTS; but since the all-new model has arrived, the outgoing A6 might have great deals on its price tag.



My parents also have the outgoing A6. It is very roomy, especially at the back, and it comfortably balances the elements of sportiness and comfort into a single car.



Why not ask your Aunt for advice since she works with the cars all the time? Good luck.Which Audi should I buy? I am getting one from my parents and I was thinking the Audi TTS.?Unfortunately, you are out of luck on the RS4 or RS6 since they haven't been available in the US in a long time (RS6 2004, RS4 2008)

So, the best options are the TTS, the S5, and the S4 in my mind. The TTS and S5 will be two doors and more sports car looking while the S4 is a sedan with 4 doors. All 3 are wonderful choices and you should say a giant "thank you" to your parents for getting one for you.

With that being said, if you can find a used low mileage RS4 get it instead, they are way bad *** cars and very rare. I've only seen one RS4 on the road and it looked and sounded amazing. Or, you could always wait until the RS5 comes out (supposedly 2012) or the TTRS becomes avaible in the US in the next year or two, but that may be a little pricey for the rents (along with the R8)

Audi's engines work this way in any class - "RS" is better than "S" which is better than "A." Anyone recommending an A class over an S is out of their mind.
@Nay Bro have you gone completely mad? there hasnt been an RS6 in North america for donkeys years and RS4? the newest one is like 4 years old, very hard to find a one in good shape so i suggest to forget about any RS model.

dont buy a new car, but a one year or two years old car, like audi S4 (have one for two years and been running great with not problems what so ever) or A5 as one of us mentioned, its a great car and good looking! and a used one isnt that expensive, i totally recommend to forget about the TT, too expensive to obtain and to insure and its very small, a mice cant fit in there, for the price of that TTS you can find a great E350 coupe from mercedes and its alot bigger than the TTSWhich Audi should I buy? I am getting one from my parents and I was thinking the Audi TTS.?If you have any friends then you wont get the TT cause there is no room in the back seats for any real people to sit. If you get a convertible, there is NO back seat.

Get a RS4 or RS6, or even just the A4 and A6 are cool, have 4 doors and are safe fast and comfortable.

Did you know that RS6 has a Lamborghini Gallardo engine, with 2 TURBOS? And more power than the Lamborghini ?Which Audi should I buy? I am getting one from my parents and I was thinking the Audi TTS.?
A5 coupe is a pretty bauss car
luck bastard. i cant afford a $5000 used pile of ****.

audi if ******* epic.Which Audi should I buy? I am getting one from my parents and I was thinking the Audi TTS.?
Check out the a4 and a5

No comments:

Post a Comment