Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have a 96 audi a4 quattro and this morning I went to start the car and all I got was a clicking noise.?

The radio and the dash worked fine. I jumped it and it started fine. I drove to work and turned the engine off. i tried to turn it back on and same thing, the clicking noise, anyone know what this could be?I have a 96 audi a4 quattro and this morning I went to start the car and all I got was a clicking noise.?Battery, its probably just a bad battery thats not taking a charge. How far away from home do you work if your altinator is bad you would not be able to drive the car long distances maybe 5-7 miles before the car stalled. i would have the battery replaced.I have a 96 audi a4 quattro and this morning I went to start the car and all I got was a clicking noise.?See if its a fuse. It has to be, because that happened to me.

I don't belive its a mechanical issue. I mean, yeah the radio would work cause its got enough power, but there isn't enough power to turn over. So, still could be battery issue.I have a 96 audi a4 quattro and this morning I went to start the car and all I got was a clicking noise.?that could just as easily be a dead battery as anthing else even though the radio still works. my vw(same thing as audi) radio still worked when my battery was dead...starting power takes quite a bit more then the radio..I have a 96 audi a4 quattro and this morning I went to start the car and all I got was a clicking noise.?
Possibly the starter. If the radio worked, doesn't sound like the battery.

No comments:

Post a Comment