Sunday, January 29, 2012

I am looking at buying a 1993 Audi 100 quattro awd with the six cylinder engine. New engine cost?

I wanted to know if anyone could give me a quote on a new engine?I am looking at buying a 1993 Audi 100 quattro awd with the six cylinder engine. New engine cost?$3500I am looking at buying a 1993 Audi 100 quattro awd with the six cylinder engine. New engine cost?if that car is not driveable do not buy/you will be sorry/that old stove will eat you alive with prices on everything/the dam door handles break all the time and its very expensive to say nothing about the awd system/I am looking at buying a 1993 Audi 100 quattro awd with the six cylinder engine. New engine cost?Agreed don't buy that thing. If the owner was a real man he'd give it to you. Look for a newer model 00 and up. Don't let the sticker price fool you an old Audi will need a lot of service. Also be sure to get service records for the Audi you do buy or it's really all lies.

No comments:

Post a Comment