Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I drive a 2001 audi a4 today the blinkers quit working and the power locks as well as the alarm wont work.?

I am curious if this issue may be a need for new fuses or a new battery? any input is appreciated.I drive a 2001 audi a4 today the blinkers quit working and the power locks as well as the alarm wont work.?I would get it checked out from the dealer you purchased the car from. If you want a new car could be an alternitive. Oh I have had the problems with the windows and all I did was take it into a smaller shop to get it fixed for a resonable price. It would cost you around $1800 at the Audi dealer and $1000 at a smaller shop.I drive a 2001 audi a4 today the blinkers quit working and the power locks as well as the alarm wont work.?If the car starts it's not the battery.



Check all of your fuses first. Pull them out one by one and look to see if the metal strip inside is burnt. if so replace it.



If that doesn't do it you need to have the ECM scanned for error codes with a Vag-Com so it needs to go to Audi, VW, or a really good euro mechanic. It could be as simple as a fuse or a relay but if not hopefully it though a code.

No comments:

Post a Comment