Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How can I replace an armrest lid and ESP button of Audi a4 b6 model.?

I have audi a4 b6model.



its armrest lid is not functioning properly. so I need to get it changed (just armrest lid, not whole armrest).



and ESP button painting is bubbled. Also I want to change it.



How can I replace these part by myself?



I can get these part on Ebay. Thanks.How can I replace an armrest lid and ESP button of Audi a4 b6 model.?ESP button - pretty sure you have to take off the dash to get behind the button.



Arm rest - should just have to remove some screws, they might be covered by plastic moldings.How can I replace an armrest lid and ESP button of Audi a4 b6 model.?Actually, there are no screws. Lift the armrest up. You need to press in the tabs that are secured in the base portion. If you have a phone outlet, this will need to be gently removed from the armrest as well. The dealer sells the cover as an entire unit.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment