Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How much would it be to replace my Transmission in my 95 Audi A6?

I have a 1995 Audi A6 that only goes in reverse and I need a new transmissio as well as an exhuast....but How much would it cost to have it replace ... the cost of the tranmission... and the cost of the laborHow much would it be to replace my Transmission in my 95 Audi A6?2500-3500 unless you can get one from a chain or rebuilder but first check the linkage as it can go out of adjustment also they are sensitive to fluid level if you have the sealed box only a dealer can check it, too much is as bad as too little, if you have a dipstick transmission run it until hot, then go through all the gears several times then check the levelHow much would it be to replace my Transmission in my 95 Audi A6?Atleast $3,000 if not more.



I got rid of my Audi, great car but after a while it just got to expensive to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment