Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'v used a 400ml bottle of engine flush on my audi a4 tdi 130 02 reg but still got a slight rattel on start up?

anyone got any ideas what else i can try and thank you.I'v used a 400ml bottle of engine flush on my audi a4 tdi 130 02 reg but still got a slight rattel on start up?slight engine rattles are usually caused by a slack/worn timing chain . if fitted.( some cars have a timing belt, which don't rattle), take it to a reputable garage and have then diagnose for you.I'v used a 400ml bottle of engine flush on my audi a4 tdi 130 02 reg but still got a slight rattel on start up?
Its a diesel - they all rattle on start upI'v used a 400ml bottle of engine flush on my audi a4 tdi 130 02 reg but still got a slight rattel on start up?audi specifically say never to use engine flush , but your problem is the valve lifter non return valves which allow oil to drain away from the head when the car is left for a while, try castrol 10-60 which has been known to reduce the problem which only exists on startupI'v used a 400ml bottle of engine flush on my audi a4 tdi 130 02 reg but still got a slight rattel on start up?
Don't worry about it, and for future reference, "engine flush" is usually a bad idea.I'v used a 400ml bottle of engine flush on my audi a4 tdi 130 02 reg but still got a slight rattel on start up?check you havent knocked out any wires if you have look for wire plugs then match the plug holes to the end of the wire if none of that works just take it to a garage so they can fix it

No comments:

Post a Comment