Sunday, January 29, 2012

Should I buy an Audi TT or a Nissan 350z?

Hi, I have the choice of purchasing either a 2003 Audi TT, or a 2003 Nissan 350z. I love both of these cars and can't come to a decision, I like the unique style and interior of the TT, but the power of the 350z. Which one should I choose?Should I buy an Audi TT or a Nissan 350z?Take into account your income as well. No doubt that if you buy either of these, you're not likely to leave it outside on your drive. You'd probably be in it most of the time.



With the 350z, you're looking at an average of just over 20mpg. The TTs is 50% more than this, at 30mpg.



On the other hand, the 350z is more or less 2 seconds quicker 0-60 wise.



I personally think that the 350z is better than the TT all round- The 00-06 TT looks lame compared to newer model. The 350z has been basically the same (in terms of looks) since it came out.



If you can afford the running costs- 350z

If you don't want to spend much after buying- TTShould I buy an Audi TT or a Nissan 350z?No doubt 350ZShould I buy an Audi TT or a Nissan 350z?Buy both cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment