Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What will happen to my brand new black audi if bleach was dropped on top?

I was doing laundry earlier today and my brother when taking the laundry out of the car, dropped a loose bottle of bleach on the outside of the car and it splashed all over. I was wondering what would happen if I dont wash the car correctly or something?What will happen to my brand new black audi if bleach was dropped on top?I hope you washed it off IMMEDIATELY instead of letting it dry.

It'll eat the clear coat...fade the base coat...then warp and crack the base coat, and it will chip...

and it will eat away at any rubber seals that it got at.What will happen to my brand new black audi if bleach was dropped on top?Definitely wash the car. Bleach will fade or dull the clearcoat.



If the area where bleach contacted the paint looks dull after a car wash, either use a light polish to restore the gloss to the paint, or take the car to a professional car detailer and pay them to fix the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment